Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I and Rajesh a Unknown Person Become a Friend

One day I was coming out from Akshardham Metro Station then I was Recharging my Metro Card. When I was Leaving the Window then I saw a pocket purse. When I open this purse. there was Near about 250 Rupees, Driving  License, and a Visiting card of a Office. I call by my cell phone on given number of Visiting Card.  A Person Pickup the phone. then I ask him Do you know to Rajesh Singh then he told yes he is working in my office. Then I told him that Mr Rajesh forget his Purse at Akshardham Metro Station. and given my contact Number. I find return Call back after 5 Minute by Rajesh. then we meet at over bridge of Akshardham Metro Station. and I given him purse.
         Then we Become a friend. and he become my first client of site http://www.hotelofnewdelhi.com . I am developing his site free of cost. Now God know what will he pay me for this site ????? 

No comments: