Er. Ram Singh MSc.IT

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Birthday 20 April 1982

My Birthday is  20 April but No Any body wish me Any Year Except Bank, Email Alerts.
Pranjali Er. Ram Singh at 7:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Er. Ram Singh

  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (4)
  • ▼  2011 (15)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • My Birthday 20 April 1982
      • I am Jobless since 20 Jan 2011
      • I and Rajesh a Unknown Person Become a Friend
      • My Dream is to work on Remove Corruption From India.
      • I booked the flight for Delhi to Lucknow on 6 Feb ...
      • I want To Create a website to work on remove corru...
      • I am Changing my New Job in SNL Corporate Chandiga...
    • ►  March (8)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Er. Ram Singh
I am a Software Developer prasently working with snl corporate chandigarh Contact No : +91-9450171009 +91-9935958393 +91-8427242201
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.